Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Who are We?

I believe these girls are ancestors of mine. It is the only unknown picture I have. It was found among other pictures belonging to the Roesch family.  Wish I could read what hangs in the window.  Was this photo taken in Germany or Wisconsin?


  1. Can you enlarge the picture to read the poster on the window? If so, that will let you know if it was an English or German speaking country.

    I have two unknowns myself. I know they were my fathers Irish side because they were all together with his family.

  2. Do they resemble anyone else in other photos? I clicked on the picture to get a closer look but lightbox doesn't enlarge it much.... I am amazed that you have only ONE photo with unidentified people. That's amazing to me!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...